Mortar based on selected aggregates, white cement, resins, pigments and colored additives for joints between ceramic tiles up to 15 mm with a wide range of colors, waterproof, without shrinkage and easy to clean.
- High hardness.
- Intense color.
- Easy cleaning.
- Very fine texture.
- Low water absorption.
- Resistant to cracking and abrasion.
- Application in interiors and exteriors.
- Suitable for radiant heating.
- Do not apply below 5ºC or above 30ºC.
- Do not apply with risk of frost, rain, strong winds or direct sunlight.
- Do not use in expansion joints or subject to structural movements of the work.
- In the case of very absorbent tiles or elevated temperatures, before filling the joints, moisten them with clean water, passing over these a wet sponge avoiding the pooling of water inside.
- In rehabilitations completely empty the joint before application.
- Do not clean with an excess of water, or with the material still fresh, to avoid carbonation and surface decontamination due to dispersion of pigments.
- Presentation: Plastic bags 5kg. 8kg paper sacks.
- Colors: More than 30 colors in our expandable range on demand.
- Conservation: 24 months from date of manufacture paper sacks. 12 months from the date of manufacture of plastic bags.