One Coat Mortar Stone Finish
Product made of high-strength white cement, selected aggregates, organic additives and pigments
- Direct application to the enclosure wall with no need of plastering.
- Application in interiors and exteriors.
- Waterproof coating.
- Permeable to water vapor, allowing breathability to the support.
- Protect the upper edges of the coating against the penetration of rainwater.
- Do not apply on cellular concrete, plaster, paints, metal surfaces, plastic, insulation and materials of low mechanical resistance.
- In case of heat, wind or on very absorbent supports, it is recommended to moisten the support and wait for the disappearance of the water film.
- At singular points (joints between different materials, forged, pillars, blind boxes, angles of the frames of doors and windows, etc) assemble the mortar with fiberglass mesh to avoid fissures.
- On low porous substrates, apply a primer (EUROFIX) or improve the roughness by mechanical means.
- The supports must be resistant, stable, healthy and clean, free of dust, residues of release agents, organic products, etc.
- Do not apply below 5ºC or above 30ºC.
- Do not apply with risk of frost, rain, strong winds or direct sunlight.
- For thicknesses greater than 2 cm it is recommended to apply the product in two layers.
- The minimum final thickness of use for plaster should be 10 mm.
- It is necessary that the projecting stone be dry and free of dust.
- Presentation: 25 kg sacks. 1400 kg pallets (56 bags).
- Colors: 12-color range expandable according to customer needs.
- Theoretical performance: 12 (+ -0.5) Kgs./m2</.
- Practical performance of the material applied on a substantially flat support in a thickness of 9 to 12mm: 12/14 Kg / m2.
- Conservation: 12 months from the date of manufacture, in the original container closed and protected from humidity.